OptiFlora hardgel – probiotic (30)
Optimum bowel health’s best friends are the Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus species (the most common and also most beneficial) of probiotics.
These provide the necessary counterbalance to the growth of unwanted yeast and bacteria in the gut, and produce molecules critical to our molecular defence system – thus, boosting the immune system. These probiotics colonise or multiply in the digestive tract, further increasing their effectiveness, even helping to produce vitamins in the body!
15 ailments sorted by taking
- Food poisoning
- Food allergies
- Lactose intolerance – it helps to break down lactose from milk
- Infections like sore throat, candida and bladder infections
- Prolonged times of stress
- After surgery or a course of antibiotics
- Constipation or any bowel problem like: